ThemeIcon.com is a WordPress Theme Store providing Free and Premium themes to its users all over the globe. Here are some of the Terms and conditions of the store.
ThemeIcon provides guaranteed support to its paid theme users. All paid users get support while their licenses are valid, which is for a period of one year from the theme or pro club membership purchase or license renewal. Licenses can be renewed to extend licensing for an additional year. For lifetime club membership plan users, support is for an unlimited period of time.
Terms like “we,” “Theme Icon,” “Themeicon,” and “ThemeIcon.com” all represent the same company.
Before downloading themes, you must read, understand and agree with all terms and conditions of ThemeIcon.com. It is assumed that if you use any theme or other products from ThemeIcon/ThemeIcon.com, you have read and accepted all terms and conditions. These conditions are provided below.
These terms apply to all the membership plans of ThemeIcon, whether extension membership or theme membership. On downloading any product, ThemeIcon provides you with a product license (If it’s not a free product). This license is comprised of terms and conditions, which are given below:
All our products are 100% GPL compatible. We only support and promote 100% GPL products.
WordPress themes and plugins are termed licensed material. Any further reference in this agreement to licensed material will be to each item within the Licensed Material.
Grant of Rights
- The licensee is not allowed to resell licensed material without prior permission. They can use the licensed material under given terms and conditions but cannot transfer its rights or ownership. Exclusive ownership will remain at ThemeIcon.com and cannot be claimed by any member, whether modified or unmodified.
- Licensed material (only purchased products) can be installed and used the License Material to a maximum of one (1) regular WordPress installation on one domain he currently owns.
- The licensee has no right to sublicense, transfer or sell licensed material per the agreement.
- To make your product fit for your purpose, you are authorized to make modifications to the product.
- The license of any product cannot be sold, transferred, assigned, or sublicensed to anyone else. It is strictly prohibited without any written permission from Theme Icon.
- Creation of any claim by Licensee on Licensed material is prohibited like design by your company, developed by your company, etc.
- Licensee must not post or copy the Licensed Material, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, online media, or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale.
If your membership expires, you can continue using the same product as licenses are not time-limited like membership. The difference is that before the membership expiry, the member has access to updates and help desk support, but this access is denied after expiry.
No one is permitted to use any content from the demo for any purpose. Demo content can be any image, graphic and icon, etc. It should only be used for demonstration purpose.
ThemeIcon has the right to revoke any license or membership any time soon after providing a refund to the customer.
ThemeIcon will provide you with our membership information after your payment confirmation within 24 hours through email. If you do not receive an email from ThemeIcon, contact our support team at [email protected], and we will send you membership information again. After receiving this information, you will have immediate access to your account. Your email id must be valid to get information, and if you are using eCheck/Bank Transfer for payment purposes, it may take various days to process your order.
We are helping our members through our Help Desk system so that our members can get technical support related to any product of Theme Icon. Technical support is not provided through email. Support is offered to fix bugs and make your product workable. No support is provided for changing the options and functions of themes and plugins. If any member wants to customize default CSS or coding, he must submit a request for it, and ThemeIcon will provide this support, a paid service.
There is no refund on any sale. Customers will only be provided with a refund facility if the sold product does not work properly with the hosting provider’s server. In case of such an issue, report to us about the problem, and we will try to fix it if possible.
In any case, no warranty is provided by ThemeIcon for any theme or extension. Demo sites are provided with an installation demonstration by which customers can check browser compatibility. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the browser’s compatibility with the theme or extension. There is no guarantee that the theme or extension will work appropriately on the third-party browser. ThemeIcon is developing such themes or products compatible with the latest WordPress version.
Terms & Condition