Terms like “we”, “Theme Icon”, “Themeicon”, “ThemeIcon.com” all represent the same company.
You must read, understand and agree with all terms and condition of ThemeIcon.com before downloading themes. It is assumed that if you are using any theme or other products from ThemeIcon/ThemeIcon.com, you have read and accepted all terms and conditions. These conditions are provided below.
These terms are applicable to on all the membership plans of ThemeIcon either it is extension membership or theme membership. On downloading any product, ThemeIcon provides you with a product license (If it’s not a free product). This license is comprised of terms and conditions which are given below:
All our products are 100% GPL compatible. We only support and promote 100% GPL products.
WordPress themes and plugins are termed as licensed material. Any further reference in this agreement to licensed material will be to each individual item within the Licensed Material.
Grant of Rights
- The licensee is not allowed to resell licensed material without prior permission. He/She can use licensed material under given terms and conditions, but cannot transfer its rights or ownership. Exclusive ownership will remain at ThemeIcon.com and cannot be claimed by any member either it is modified or unmodified.
- Licensed material (only purchased products) can be installed and used the License Material to a maximum of one (1) regular WordPress installation on one domain he currently owns.
- As per agreement. The licensee has no right to sublicense, transfer or sell licensed material.
- To make your product fit for your purpose, you are authorized to make modifications in the product.
- License of any product cannot be sold, transferred, assigned or sublicensed to anyone else. It is strictly prohibited without any written permission from Theme Icon.
- Creation of any claim by Licensee on Licensed material is prohibited like design by your company, developed by your company etc.
- Licensee must not post or copy the Licensed Material, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, online media, or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind.
If your membership expires, you can still continue using the same product as licenses are not time-limited like membership. The difference is that before the expiry of membership, the member has access to updates and help desk support but after expiry, this access is denied.
No one is permitted to use any content from the demo for any purpose. Demo content can be any image, graphic and icon etc. It should only be used from demonstration purpose.
ThemeIcon has rights of revoking any license or membership any time soon after providing a refund to the customer.
ThemeIcon will provide you with our membership information soon after your payment confirmation within 24 hours through email. If you do not receive any email from ThemeIcon, contact our support team at [email protected] and we will again send you membership information. After receiving this information, you will have an immediate access to your account. Your email id must be valid to get information and if you are using eCheck/Bank Transfer for payment purposes then it may take various days for processing your order.
We are helping our members through our Help Desk system so that our members can get technical support related to any product of Theme Icon. Technical support is not provided through email. Support is provided to fix bugs and making your product workable. No support is provided for changing options and functions of themes and plugins. If any member wants to customize default CSS or coding then, he must submit a request for it and ThemeIcon will provide this support which is a paid service.
There is no refund on any sale. Customer will be provided with refund facility only if the sold product does not work properly with hosting provider’s server. In case of such issue, report us about the problem, we will try to fix it first if possible.
In any case, no warranty is provided by ThemeIcon for any theme or extension. Demo sites are provided with a demonstration of installation by which customers can check browser compatibility. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the browser’s compatibility with theme or extension. There is no guarantee that theme or extension will work properly on the third-party browser. ThemeIcon is developing such themes or products which are compatible with the latest WordPress version.
Terms & Condition