What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
To help or enrich your experience you may be asked to provide basic details while you are ordering or getting register at our website.
When do we collect information?
Whenever you enter any information while registering at our site, filling a survey, responding to any query sign up or fill a support ticket, we get your information which is saved for future purposes.
How do we use your information?
Information collected from above provided means is used in various ways which are given below:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To follow up with them after correspondence
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
How do we protect your information?
We are not engaged with scanning to PCI standards or vulnerability scanning. We are providing articles and related information only and never ask for your credit card number. We are engaged with regular Malware Scanning.
Personal information of the users is saved in secured networks which is accessible only by few people. These people are specialized in their duties and keep the information confidential. To secure your personal sensitive information we are using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for data encryption.
To ensure privacy of the information provided by users, we follow a series of steps by which data cannot be revealed in any way. Every transaction is completed by a gateway provider and nothing remains saved on server.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Purpose of cookies:
- Cookies help in saving information of the user so that their preferences can be considered in future.
There is option in browser’s settings by which you can turn on and off the cookies. Every time confirmation message is sent by site so that you can accept or decline. If you do not find this option in setting you an take help from Help menu in browser so that you can learn about it.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
Turning off cookies on your browser will make you to lose some features. With these feature you can have more enriched experience with our site. By turning off cookies you can place orders but may face difficulties in checking out you order.
Without notifying the user, we do not provide trade or sell user’s personal information to any other parties. These other parties are except our hosting partners and those parties who are assisting us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users. This information just can be revealed when it is allowed by law, policies of our site or to protect our or others safety. Information of non-personally identifiable visitors may be revealed or transferred to other parties for the purpose of marketing and advertising.
On some specific events, we may offer products or services of a third party on our website. Privacy policies of these third party websites are different. We are not liable or responsible for the activities of these sites or any content published by them. For maintaining the integrity, we encourage any feedback for these sites.
Google’s Advertising Principles provide all requirements of Google advertisement. To provide users a better support, all principles are kept at one place:
At present Google AdSense is not enabled at our site but in future we will do it.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Children Online Privacy Protection Act is taken under consideration when information is to be collected from children age below 13 years. Rules of this act are enforced by Federal Trade Commission, consumer protection agency and United States. These rules help in spelling out the operators of websites and online service providers should do to maintain data privacy of children information.
CAN SPAM Act
CAN SPAM Act is related to all rules and regulation for commercial emails, messages and notifications. It provides that users have right to unsubscribe from the list if he do not want to get mails. Any violation from this act, penalties will be applied.
We collect your email address in order:
- To process your order and to send any information about your order and updates of product
- To send you information and to give response on your inquiry and request
- To make you aware about any additional information regarding your products
- To market our mailing list
We are agreed upon following as per CANSPAM:
- Users are allowed to unsubscribe us at any time.
- Users can unsubscribe us by clicking the link given at the end of email if they do not want to receive further mails.